CRC helps our clients get climate ready and storm safe.
CRC’s affordable FIRST Score® and Coastal Risk Rapid Assessment™ reports help homeowners learn their vulnerability to flooding and take successful adaptation measures to protect their home and property.
Identifies a property’s risk of:
- Hurricane Storm Surge
- Extreme Tides and Sea Level Rise
- Groundwater Inundation and Heavy Rainfall
- FIRST Score®: CRC’s proprietary, science-based risk score of tidal/sea level rise flooding now and in the future
- Government Designated Risk Categories: Flood Zone, Wind Zone, Community Rating Score, Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA)
- Coastal Risk Groundwater/Heavy Rainfall Flooding and Hurricane Storm Surge assessments
Provides an in-depth analysis including where, when, and how deep flooding is projected to occur on a property over time.
- Full-color maps of the property with location and duration of tidal/sea level rise flooding and hurricane storm surge flooding
- Multi-Year views
- Detailed analysis and commentary by our scientific experts
- CRC produces customized FIRST Score® and Coastal Risk Rapid Assessment™ risk analysis packages for any scale or configuration of a property or group of properties including partial or complete neighborhoods and entire communities, as well as large commercial, industrial and governmental sites. Contact us for a custom quote.